Aging and environmental assaults, such as too much sun, hormones, stress, and pollution, affect not only the way your skin looks and feels, but also your skin’s health. The Obagi Nu-Derm System is a physician-prescribed skin care system that actually corrects the functions and health of your skin.
As you age and your skin incurs the abuse of daily living (such as sun, stress, and pollution), the cell turnover rate slows down. This means that the new cells take longer to form and reach the top. The old cells accumulate and stay on the surface longer. You begin to notice those unwelcomed signs of aging, including fine lines, wrinkles, freckles, age spots, uneven skin tone, loss of elasticity, and loss of natural skin hydration.
This system transforms your skin at the cellular level, resulting in skin that looks and acts younger and healthier. The Obagi Nu-Derm System, a physician-prescribed skin care system, accelerates the cellular turnover. This system penetrates deep to improve damage in layers of the skin. It boosts functions of the skin at the cellular level to improve the skin’s cellular function to help it look and act younger and healthier. The system triggers the Therapeutic Cascade™ of actions that:
- Pushes fresher cells to the surface faster, for smoother skin, reduced wrinkles and increased tolerance.
- Reduces mottled pigmentation (freckles and age spots) and helps prevent the appearance of new pigmentation.
- Promotes more uniform cells at the deepest layer for a better skin structure and balanced, even, skin tone.
- Helps increase collagen and elastin for firmer, more resilient looking skin.
- Increases nutrients natural hydration and circulation for supple, healthy- looking skin,
The Obagi Nu-Derm System offers a complete, convenient protocol for treatment at home. Your Physician and Skin Care Specialist will design a specific protocol of dosage, frequency and treatment objectives for your skin.
During treatment, you can expect to experience four phases as you undergo transformation to a healthier and younger-looking appearance. The length of time between the phases will vary based upon multiple factors.
Who should be on the Obagi Nu-Derm System?
The Obagi Nu-Derm System is best for patients who are willing to commit to a comprehensive skin care protocol and will tolerate mild side effects. The following patient concerns are great reasons to start the Obagi Nu-Derm system:
- Mild to severe photodamage
- Sun or age spots and hyperpigmentation
- Fine lines, wrinkles, and laxity
- Adult acne
Take the next step: request a FREE Skin Care Consultation now and see if the Obagi Nu-Derm™ System is right for you! Call us at 216.227.3333. You can visit the Cleveland Cosmetic Surgery at our convenient locations in Lakewood, Canton and Middleburg heights – Cleveland, Ohio.
Click here to download information about Cleveland Obagi Nu Derm.